Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Weekend

First on the agenda was a haircut. I decided to donate to Locks of Love. It was a good decision for many reasons. The most selfish of reasons was my long hair was giving me headaches and generally a pain in the butt!

This would be the new do! Now, on to the real main event. Little Gee's first birthday!

Our faithful dogs were in attendance:)

The hubs is talking to his brother B who is holding Little Gee!

Dizzy was all sorts of naughty all weekend. . . starting as soon as he awoke on Friday.

Cousin A :)

My wonderful second Mom, aka the MIL and The Hub's youngest sister V.

Brother 'in law' B with Little Gee!

Dizzy is just too serious!

This is Toby. Well, actually a replica of Toby made of cupcakes. I've never seen the real Toby this still before. He's 6 months old and is Little Gee's best friend who lives next door.

Here are the cupcakes we served to the guests.

Little Gee is trying to touch 'Toby's' tongue.

After much coaxing, he finally agreed to eat some of it!

My brother C and two of his four daughters! C is on leave from Afganistan.

That sums up his personality right there!

My dad and C. You can really see the resemblance in this photo. It kinda creeps me out.

My Mommy and Me! (We're both wearing the coolest earrings ever! Hand crafted one of a kind from a jewelry show at the Lux in Lincoln, NE)

My favorite picture of Little Gee. Just gotta love that smile!

C and his two oldest girls!

The world did not end in a world wide earthquake. This is predicted in the Bible, btw. . . but not on any specific date. It WILL come on a day that nobody can predict. Don't believe me? Open the Bible. The night did end in hail. Thankfully we missed the baseball sized hail and got slightly smaller than golf ball sized!

That's it. My weekend in a wrap. Of course Sunday isn't over yet. We're going to church and will have a few laughs over the rapture that didn't happen and then take a look into what the Bible has to say about the rapture for real. Then, I"m going to be getting ready for The Flats and Handwashing challenge that I am starting on Monday morning!!! I can't wait to do it! Really!! Gotta love it! Somehow I think I may rarely use a prefold again. Wonder what I'll be turning them into? Kisses!

Sara
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment