Sunday, May 29, 2011

Flats and Handwashing: Days 6 & 7

Well, I finished day 6 in flats!  I wound up going to bed with a headache so I did not wash them as would have been appropriate since I had to get ready for church in the morning!  And of course we're currently short on flats because of that!!  I may have to use the hair dryer to do the last bit of drying since it's wet and humid outside and they will likely take all day to dry again!

If I were to be doing this full time, handwashing and all, I would always go to bed with clean flats drying on Saturday night so that I could confidently pack my bag with enough to last us through church!  Thankfully Little Gee is napping now and while wearing two flats and only having one more, I know that by the time that one is ready to be worn I can start using a hair dryer to dry the next few. . . but that will take a long time!  I'll need to have 4 or 5 dry ones to pack for church tonight, plus 3 for his night time diaper. 

When I post a summary of the entire week tomorrow I"ll update you on how the drying went!! 

I would like to mention that I am now adding Tshirt Flats to my product line!  So now in addition to upcycled woolies you can purchase upcycled flats to go with them!!!  Yay for upcycling!  I do believe, if there is enough interest that I may start the next month with a giveaway!  Five Tshirt Flats to a random winner!  That is if comments on blogger start working!!!  I don't want to have this connected to Facebook in any way, because their rules are annoying and I don't want to play with that!

Happy Folding!

No comments:

Post a Comment