Sunday, October 30, 2011

Coming Soon. . . A Website!?

Yes!  After much deliberation and stressing out I have decided to take the plunge and dive into a website with 1and1.  They offer a nice beginner business website with a shopping cart for $11.99 a month, designed for brand new businesses!  Even better they have a three month free trial!  How awesome is that!  So, for the moment I am waiting for a confirmation email and then will shortly begin to get my site up and running. 

For new entrepreneurs here is the link I found to this great deal!

I can't wait to get started!  I just signed up and they said within 24 hours I should be able to get started making my site ready for viewing.

I'm not sure I can wait that long.  In fact, just since I started writing this post I've double checked my email 3 times.

******Edited to add*******


THIS JUST IN!  I JUST GOT THE EMAIL!

Well, I suppose I"ve got about an hour to kill before I have to make dinner and head out for the evening bible study, so I"m going to go take killer pictures to post on my site!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment